Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Spring Wreaths

We may be in for more cold weather - even snow is not unheard of in March around here - but I just couldn't stand my winter wreath for one more day!

Boy, did looking at spring wreaths make my mouth water!  Here are just a few of my favorites:

I love containers as door decorations and I love tulips and I love yellow and white, especially on this gray door.
Source
Of course, you can choose your favorite color tulip.  I'm sure these are fake, aren't you?  Michaels had a lot of their flowers 40% off this week.

Source
This one is paper.  It wouldn't do for my door, which is exposed to all kinds of weather, but I loved it anyway.

Source
Again, yellow, I just can't get away from it.  I planted yellow pansies in my front beds this year and it makes me so happy.
Source

So here's what I ended up with, after all my talk of yellow:


But I love white, too, and it looks good against my dark door.

What are your spring wreath plans?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and will appear as soon as they are approved.