Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Going and Coming - the Reveal

Remember how I posted that I was redoing some of my landscaping?  Well, it's finished now (for the time being!)  Here are some before and after photos.

Front - before

Front - after

South side - before

South side - after

North side - before

North side - after
You can't see them, but behind the azaleas on either side are Nikko Blue hydrangeas which I hope will peek over the tops of the azaleas next summer.

Back garden - before

Back garden - after

And do you remember my yearning for this trellis?  Thanks to my handy-dandy sons and daughter-in-law and girlfriend:

My Mother's Day trellis!

I made sure to leave space for future purchases - like maybe in Jackson this Thursday when I go to Summer Celebration!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and will appear as soon as they are approved.