Thursday, April 5, 2012

Let's Talk about Trellises

I love trellises.  There's something about an architectural element in the midst of a garden, so organic, that pleases me.  Recently I downloaded the Lowe's Creative Living app for my iPad and I was scrolling through the spring issue and saw this DIY trellis:



Is this not fantastic?  I'm a little challenged tool-wise, but I bet a lot of you could whip this up in no time.  The instructions are here.

If you're not into DIY, there are plenty of RAD (Real American Dollar) alternatives.  Barb Culligan turned me on to these at Terra Trellis.


Decisions, decisions!

This isn't a trellis, but it does continue the COLOR theme that seems to be part of what's going on here:


Also a DIY project from Lowe's!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and will appear as soon as they are approved.