Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Baby Birdhouses


I was walking my dog this morning and saw these wonderful teeny tiny birdhouses. Naturally, I didn't have my camera with me (when will I learn?) so I went back later and got this picture. There was no car in front so I thought I was safe and went right up in the porch. Was I embarrassed when the homeowner walked out the door with an inquiring look on her face! She couldn't have been nicer, though, and told me that there was actually a nest in one of them. I asked where she got them and she said at a garage sale, but she has seen them at Michael's.  You can Google "miniature birdhouses" and find lots of sources.

In my ramblings through the web I found this charming blog post showing how to turn the little birdhouses into a fairy village!



Lilblueboo.com

And this was the yard across the street from the bird houses. I couldn't resist another spring photo. Thankfully, there really was no one home here!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and will appear as soon as they are approved.