Monday, April 29, 2013

Monday Morning Tech

Just a couple of iPad tricks I learned over the weekend:



Print Screen from iPad:  Go to the page you want to copy.  Hold down the Home key (that round indented thing on the bottom), press the Power key (on the top edge), then release the Home key.  Your screen will blink.  Then release the Power key.  The image is now on your camera roll so you can do whatever you want with it!

Custom Shortcuts:  I get so tired of typing my email address.  Go to Settings, General, Keyboard, Shortcuts.  Click Add New Shortcut.  Enter your phrase (email address, in my case) and a shortcut name.  Now I can just type "ssa" and my email address appears in an auto-correct box.

What will I do with all the time I've saved???


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and will appear as soon as they are approved.