Friday, January 11, 2013

Continuing Resolutions




Another sketch of the day (this hasn't been exactly daily, but hey)

Just a short note:  remember my post regarding resolutions and cleaning out my kitchen pantry?  Well, I was right, one thing led to another and I'm on a tear.  I took advantage of the past few rainy days to do a top to bottom cleaning (and cleaning out) of my house!  You wouldn't believe the, ahem, "crap" that went to the trash.  It's hard to believe that all that stuff used to to be good - what happened?

Today I'm tackling my desk.  This is where I will really pay for my procrastination.  Have pity.

I'm also going to do a quick project that I'll share with you on Monday.  Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and will appear as soon as they are approved.