- what can go into your kitchen compost pail (and what can't!)
- what to do with the lint from your dryer
- new uses for toilet tissue and paper towel holders and for egg shells
- how to crochet those ubiquitous plastic bags into washable, reusable totes
- ways to use wood scraps in floral arrangements
- to fashion yard art from found items, including broken garden tools
You'll get tips on how to share your new-found knowledge with your family, friends, and neighbors so that we can all be better stewards of our air, soil, and water.
The best part? It's fun, inexpensive, and efficient!